Monday, August 22, 2011

MR. SNUGGLE PANTS


Sierra caught this fuzzy little guy at Sister K's farm while we were mending fences on Saturday.
She named him Mr. Snuggle Pants.
She rubbed off most of the snugly from his mid-section, due in part to her overzelous love and in another part, due to her desire to watch him squirm his body out of the tight confounds of her little fist.
Eventually, only his tail and head were left snugly.

I am still not quit sure where he has left to.
He was last seen on kitchen table in front of Sierra's unfinished sandwich.
In true Lisa fashion I decided to finish it for her.
Mr. Snuggle Pants was hanging to a piece of lettuce.
Thinking of how close I came to eating Mr. Snuggle Pants, still gages me.
Shortly after the "I almost ate a caterpillar!" incident. Mr. Snuggle Pants disappeared.
I am sure his rotting body is somewhere in this house and I am just as sure that I will happen upon it one day.
And this thought sadens me, because he really could have been a gorgeous butterfly.
There are so many creatures that have met their demise in this little ones hands, she is constantly loving them to death.

No comments: