Thursday, July 5, 2012

OUR BABY


I went into my ultra sound today and was so excited to see my little baby.
I have been through this two other times, but I was still really nervous.
I was so happy to see my little baby up on the screen.
I got a little emotional.
I think I could have watched that screen all day.
They said I was measuring exactly 12 weeks and 3 days so I was spot on with my due date of January 14th.
They said the baby looked well.
It was bouncing around and moving its little hand and leg.
I was so happy.
August 30th is my ultra sound to find out the gender of the baby. Mark your calendar.
I am beating on another girl, I think Nate is too.
The girls both say it is a boy and Madison asks how baby brother is every day.
I say, "Maybe its a baby sister."
She shrugs her shoulders.



No comments: