Thursday, July 26, 2012

PIONEER DAY

We went to our ward pioneer day picnic.
We didn't stay long.
I think I am slightly psychotic.
It is hard for me to be in large crowds or social functions with my girls.
Especially with people I know.
People will come up and start a conversation with me and then two seconds later I have no idea where these two went.
I start to panic.
I hate it.
They are always seeing a friend or something fun to investigate and I can't calm down and trust that they are fine.
If I can't see them, I can't relax.

Sadly, I am glad that these functions only come around a couple of times of year.
I am glad that I don't have six kids younger than Sierra because then it would be harder and then again so would everything else. ;)

My poor children always get their fun cut short.

No comments: