Friday, October 25, 2013

MY BROTHER




My brother came into town. They were here to get some dental work done, because Nate is the best dentist they know. (He is a rock star at dentistry.) I love my brother so much. He is such a great husband and father. I am blessed to be his sister. We got to stay up late talking about everything and he got me on a podcast for BYU speeches. I will be listening to them while I clean. He taught me so much. I am a baby in the digital world and there is so much I don't know. He also taught me there is so much I want to learn about my own faith. I am again motivated to be better and do more good this world.

We went on a hike while he was here. Sierra lead them up to the bowl. She showed them how to climb it and explore. James climbed into the bowl for the first time. He didn't like it. Madison so found this large rock. She wanted to keep it, so she carried for a half mile to the car. She wouldn't complain about her arms hurting but she would say her feet hurt. When she did I would say, "Then put the rock down." She would say, "My arms aren't hurting it is my feet." She wouldn't let go of it for anything. It is now a fixture outside our front door. She carried it all the way, so I had to let her keep it but it still isn't allowed in the house.

No comments: