Thursday, April 3, 2014

HE IS OUR BOY AN JOY

 Can't get enough of this kids lately.
Isn't he adorable?
I wouldn't be able to get anything done at the Amish Paradise, if it wasn't for his big sister watching him, loving him, and keeping him out of trouble.
They humor him a lot and give him chocolate and push him in the laundry basket.
He is spoiled.
Lately, he prefers Sierra over me. He reaches for her when I am holding him.
She plays with him and takes him on adventures..
They have a special bond.
I am grateful

I would show you more pictures of my progress on our home but you wouldn't notice a difference.
It is the little things that take the longest.
Ripping staples out of the floor. Removing the tacking strip. Scrapping the second layer of padding off the floor.
I did take out the square wall. It made me happy.

It made my little girl happier.
I gave her a hammer and let her swing at it.
She said it was so fun.
She said, "No wonder James loves to destroy, this is fun!"
I tried to take out the two by fours in the wall by kicking them.
It worked well with the first one, but the second one split. My leg skidded over the jagged remains.
It is scrapped and bruised.
First wound.
I am not quit the karate expert I appear to be.
Next time I will use a sledge hammer.
The room is more open and it makes me smile.
I am finally done with the floor in this room. Not bad for a three days worth of work, with three kids and only a few hours a day to dedicate to the project.
This is going to be my favorite room in the house.
I know it.

No comments: