Sunday, April 20, 2014

THE TEMPLE

 I love the temple.
I love that I got to go with these two last week.
I made a last minute trip.
They mean the world to me.
I couldn't miss it.
 
They are so beautiful inside and out.
I am so grateful for the example they set for my girls.
I pray my girls grow up to be as good and as pure.
 
Life is so beautiful.
There are some moments that fill me with so much joy.
This was one of them.
 
Dear TamBamSUMMERJAM and KimKimSHARI,
 
You make me smile.
I am so happy and honored to call you my little sisters.
I remember rubbing your faces and watching ET with you, over and over again.
I remember reading my college books to you as you fell asleep.
I remember cuddling with Tamara after our car accident and being with Kimberly in the hospital.
Remember, "Watch this extreme maneuvering?"
Remember floating down the Colorado river in a thunder storm
Remember when I used to sing to you at the top of my lungs when I ran you to school.
Remember our quick trip to Yellowstone.
You grew up too fast.
Time passes like a dream.
I am sad and happy.
 
Love you,
 
Lisa

No comments: