Sunday, June 22, 2014

AND THEY WERE GONE.....

I am jumping ahead and then I will go back and fill in.
I am so not blogging well.
Life.
When we were in St. George I talked to my parents.
They said they would come back and finish my bathroom on Thursday.
This was just this past Thursday.
My brother Michael and nephew Colton came too.
I thought Chris was leaving on Thursday.
I was coming back from my trip to St. George on Thursday.
I would hurry and clean the house and wash some bedding and make room for my new guests.
 
When I got here Chris said he was staying till Sunday.
Chris is amazing, he is Nate's best friend from infancy, he has been so sweet and helpful and beyond generous with his time.
I knew we were going to be a little tight.
We made it work.
My family in our bedroom.
Chris in James and Madison's room.
Mom and Dad in Sierra's room.
Mike and Colt on the couch.
Tight but workable.
 
Chris and Nate worked on framing up our new windows.
Dad and Mike finished up the bathroom.
Mom and I hung out. We made bread, watched shows on Netflix, made dinners together, played with James, and enjoyed Colton.
Chris left Saturday night. I think he was set on escaping the zoo.
Poor guy.
My family left after church on Sunday.
Dad left this note on the bathroom mirror.
Sierra wouldn't clean it off until I took a picture.
 
I guess you could call this my twelve week pregnant picture too.
I am mourning the fact that my doctor retired.
James's delivery was by far my best delivery ever.
I can't get up the guts to find a new OBGYN.
I really need to do that this week.


No comments: