Saturday, June 7, 2014

PROVO TEMPLE

 I love going home because I usually get the opportunity to go to the temple.
The nearest temple to us is the Utah, Monticello temple.
It takes three and a half hours to get there and I have to get a baby sister.
It is just easier to go the four hours to my parents house and have my parents watch my kids.
They are so sweet an always willing to watch them so I can go.
 
This trip I had the opportunity to go and support one of Nate's cousin Rachel who is going to be leaving on a mission soon.
She will be serving in Peru.
I learned another of Nate's cousins, Elizabeth, is going to be going on her mission to Thailand.
Wow.
It was fun to see all of Nate's family that I don't get to see often
It was such a wonderful experience.
I love being in the temple.
 
I always wanted to be a nun growing up.
I guess I admired the way they devoted there lives to their worship of their Father-in-Heaven.
Being in the temple gives me time to deeply reflect and worship my creator and feel that sense of devotion.
I love the temple. 
 
I don't know if you can see it but there was a beautiful rainbow above the temple as I walked in.
 

No comments: