Friday, June 20, 2014

CHOCOLATE WARS

I feel so lucky to have some of the most amazing women to ever live be my sister.
I love them all so much.
We love spending time together.
Emily coordinated our yearly tradition of baking together.
A few years ago we had a Cupcake War. See video below! #beyondcute
This year Emily decided we would have a chocolate war.
It was SO GOOD.
Until I ate too much and then it wasn't.
Jennifer made Nuttella Peanut Butter cookies.
I made Flourless Chocolate Cake.
Karalee made peanut butter cheesecake dipped in chocolate.
Emily made Mint Brownies with Thin Mints in the batter.
Kimberly made coconut macaroons dipped in chocolate and topped with raspberries.
Tamara made amazing chocolate biscuits in raspberry sauce.
 
Kimberly and Tamara tied.
I think Tamara won.
Sorry Kimberly, yours was amazing but those biscuits and raspberry sauce were amazing.
 

 

 
 

 

No comments: