Thursday, September 8, 2016

CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

 We spent the next day at California Adventure. My little kiddos, nor I had ever been before. It exceeded ever expectation I had for it. We could have spent two days there and loved every minute of it. We watched the Frozen production and it was amazing. The soaring ride made me absolutely giddy. Madison loved the Bear River Run. We were positively soaked after that ride. We randomly sat by Mormons each time. We met a second grade teacher, who was skipping school for a Disneyland adventure too. We met this super fun family of all boys. It was fun to visit with and laugh with strangers, that became friends, on our short tube ride down the Bear River Run. 






We went to Cheesecake Factory for Margaret's Birthday Dinner. We loved the food. Margaret was an angel baby through all of our adventure. I don't think I heard her cry one time. She is a cutie.

No comments: