Saturday, September 24, 2016

STEPHANIE and CON's BAPTISM

 Stephanie and Con, Leslie's sister and nephew were baptized the following Sunday. September has been a really amazing month. Leslie's testimony is so beautiful. I know that it played a huge role in helping Stephanie and Con. Stephanie and Con are both such beautiful people. It was so beautiful to see these two sisters take this journey together. (How many times can I use the word beautiful?) Stephanie has been so dedicated. She has been reading from the Book of Mormon and the Howard W. Hunter manual and Conference talks. She wants to learn more and become more and it is beautiful to watch her. She is such a great mother to her children too. 

I love watching miracles happen as someone turns their life over to the Savior. Leslie was over at my home one afternoon before we left for Disneyland. I felt inspired to show her this video. It isn't made by the church. It is just pictures of the temple put to music. She wept through it. I told her to got to the Fort Collins temple open house. She said she didn't want to go without me. I was headed to Disneyland and by the time I would come back the open house would be over. (Where are my priorities? I know Nate said the same thing.) I said, "I can't, but you should go with Stephanie." Not two seconds later she gets this text from Stephanie saying I ran into the Gladdens at the grocery store they want us to come and stay with them in Fort Collins and go to the temple dedication. The Gladdens babysat Stephanie's youngest son when he was a baby. The Gladdens are Mormon too. Think about it, she runs into one of them at the store whiles she is out for a coffee run for her co-workers. They invite Stephanie at the same time I am encouraging her sister to go. Not a coincident! Divine! They went, all of them. Stephanie and her boys and Leslie and her girls. They loved every minute of it. This wasn't the only miracle I witnessed in this journey with these girls. 

Heavenly Father wanted to send them a clear message, you are my daughters. I love you.

I am so grateful I got to witness this. I love these girls and Con with all my heart. I have told them over and over again that this is the first step in a long journey. I am excited to watch them grow along in their journey. I am grateful Heavenly Father trusted me enough to be apart of it. 

Love you all.   














No comments: