Thursday, December 1, 2016

BOY PLAY

 I was inspired by my cousin over the Thanksgiving Break. (I'll blog about Thanksgiving later and back date it.) She is an amazing photographer. She is constantly instagraming about the need to capture everyday moments. I was inspired. I would say the only difficulty in photographing your kids is their constant need to crowd you. 
I love watching my little boys play together. They are so creative. They have gotten along so well lately. Today James was telling Ashton he was sick and that he was going to take care of him. There was a kitchen chair upstairs because I was installing the fire alarms in the house. (Yes, I did that. I have been tired of stressing about them not being installed. I finally just took care of it. I should have done it along time ago. It was really easy.) He told Ashton to sit on the chair and then he got a pillow and put it on his lap and then started cooking all these imaginary cures for whatever was ailing Ashton. He would say, "Eat Ash." Ashton would gobble it up like it was simply delicious. They have also been playing hide-and-go-seek together. It is so fun to watch. I love these two little boys that bring my life so much joy.




















No comments: