Saturday, December 17, 2016

JUST SOME of my FAVORITE PEOPLE!

Well, in December Leslie's sister Stephanie's son was baptized by her son Con. It was such a beautiful baptism to witness. You could feel the spirit so strong in the room. Con was worthy and ready to take this first big step in exercising his priesthood. Jake was so ready to be baptized. He is so young but very bright and capable of understanding the covenants and ordinance he was participating in. It has been so amazing to watch the growth in this beautiful family in such a short period of time. 

I wish I had of made it over to be apart of some of Jake's discussions with the missionaries. Leslie and I had plans to, but it didn't ever work out. I feel sad about that. I am so glad Stephanie invited me to attend his special day. 

And the light keeps spreading and growing. I love the scripture in D&C 50:24.

That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day.








No comments: