Sunday, December 4, 2016

SUNDAY MORNINGS

 Sundays are my favorite day of the week. We are all home together most of the day, which I love. We spend three hours at church together worshiping our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. When we come home after learning more about about our Savior there is a spirit of calmness in my soul and in my home that is greater than at any other time during the week. 

I wish I could take pictures in the chapel. It was be so irreverent but I wish I could. It would be comical and beautiful, ridiculous and awe inspiring. Today at one point, Ashton slipped under the pew and was three rows away when his head shot up between people he didn't know. I didn't realize he was there until I looked up at the Priesthood young men passing the sacrament. I couldn't lure him back. James whined about one thing or another during the whole meeting and Madison and Sierra argued about who got to go in the middle in a game of tick-tack-toe. Their was so much commotion on our bench at one point one of the old ladies in front of us looked back and gave us the stink eye and whispered something to the lady next to her. The lady gave her a shrug and a nod. I think they have both forgotten how difficult it is to be a mother. I hope I don't, but I probably will. Despite all the crazy, there is no where I would rather be than there in that chapel with my whole family. I feel blessed to know what the spirit feels like and to recognize and feel He is there every Sunday. Every time I go home, after my meetings, I want to be better. I want to be more like my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know I have a long way to go but I am glad I know where to look for help.














No comments: