Saturday, December 3, 2016

MADISON DANCING

 I love the unencumbered movements of this little girl. She turned her electric piano onto one of those demo tunes and dance for a good thirty minutes. Then she asked if she could take dance. I think it might be time to let her be in dance. I regret not putting her in earlier but life has away of passing by. 

She is taking piano lessons. She is loves taking piano and she loves to practice. I love that she has  a little talent to work on. Her fingers are the longest I have ever seen. I think she was genetically predisposed to play the piano. I am excited to watch her journey.

Yesterday, I took the girls to see Moana. They did their chores all week to earn the privilege. I loved every minute it. I loved the music and the message. I thought it was beautifully done. We stopped off at CostaVida afterwards. The girls loved having mommy daughter time without the boys. I loved it too. The boys loved staying home with their favorite babysitter, Lindsay. James was over the moon. It was a win, win for us.








No comments: