Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GOOD BYE GRANDMA




Well, my mother has been in town for the last week taking care of me, Nate, Sierra and Madison. We feel so blessed she was able to come and be with us during this special time. We don't know what we would have done without her. She has been our saving grace. Madison came so quickly that we wouldn't have time to run Sierra anywhere. If we had of tried, Nate would have delivered Madison. Grandma's timing couldn't have been more perfect. We wish her stay could have included enjoying the city but maybe next time. She spent all her time caring for us. How blessed we are.

LOVE YOU MOM.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lisa! I didn't even know that you were having a girl. How fun to have sisters. I hope that you and Madison are recovering well. I am sending you another invite to my blog. There is a photo tour of our house (though you'll have to search the archive for it) and plenty of updates on Levi. Hope you enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's so fuzzy! What did I do wrong?

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of the 4 of you-you look so much like your mother, and you look beautiful having just had another little munchkin! I know how busy you are, but hopefully we can chat soon!