Sunday, October 19, 2008

SICK LITTLE GIRL


My little girl was up all night throwing up. I don't know if she ate something that disagreed with her tummy or she has the stomach flu. She said as she was drifting off to sleep, "Mom, I ate too much rice. My tummy hurts. Will you rub it?" I should of taken this for a sign. Sierra doesn't complain unless there is somthing significant going on but I was too tired to deal with it. I said, "Go to sleep and then it will feel better." I went to bed and got a short nap in when I woke to a beautiful present all over her bed. I rinsed her bedding and Nate took it down to the laundry room to wash it. We hung her blanket over the playpen and the couch to dry. Here she is, first thing in the morning, playing peek-a-boo out from under her drying blanket. She is such a morning person and despite the fact that she was up all night she still was ready to go at 7:30am. I put her in front of Little Einstien and went back to bed. It is now 9:37am and it looks like we will miss stake conference today. (I was mainly looking forward to going to help the day go by faster. There is nothing worse than waiting for your baby to come.) It is probably best we miss because as you can see Sierra is still very pale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Lisa she is growing up so FAST! She is beautiful! Has it really only been 2 months since I saw you all... it feels like forever :(