Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SIERRA's BFF

Sierra, Jennifer and Brooklynn went to the park together on Monday. They had a lot of fun playing together. They didn't want to go back into the apartment so they hide under the bench. Jennifer and Sierra are tighter than butter and bread and often poor Brooklynn gets left out. We feel so blessed to live close to such good friends. Shandra, there mother, is one of the kindest persons I have ever met. Jennifer and Brooklynn are both helping Sierra learn how to share. When they left our home today shortly after Sierra threw a fit over a baby doll. Her dad told her if she doesn't learn to share she won't have anymore friends. Sierra wanted to say family prayer tonight and as she neared the end Nate prompted her, "And help me to be nicer to my friends." Sierra repeated, "Thank you I could be so nice to my friends." Nate reemphasised "HELP me, amen."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics, Lisa! And by the way, you're too kind! You guys have been a Godsend to my family! (Ya gotta love the super model wave Jennifer is flashing! lol)

Anonymous said...

She is my favorite!