Friday, October 24, 2008

OUR LITTLE MIRACLE

If you want to hear all the gore details of labor and delivery, I would love to tell the story. I love to tell a good story and it is a good story. (So, just call.) (Short Version) My water broke at home. I had her less than two hours later. I didn't think we were going to make it to the hospital. We had her twenty minutes after reaching the labor and delivery room. No time for anesthesia. I told Nate I want a t-shirt made with the words, "I survived natural child birth" written on the front. He said, "I need a t-shirt too." A few mintues earlier and Nate would have had to deliver her. Can you imagine? I feel blessed that we made it.

Since before Madison was concieved, we knew she was going to be a little mircle in our family. The whole processes of conception, pregnancy, and labor and delivery has let us believe she was ment to come and ment to be a miracle. We feel so blessed and filled with the Savior's Love to have her in our home and in our arms.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just wow. She is beautiful and you are quite a trooper, Lisa.
Can I just say I'm so glad that didn't all go down at Chuck E Cheese? I mean probably not as glad as you are, but still. What a wild ride.
Take care and let us know if you need anything,
Marie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a sweetheart!
She does look a lot like Sierra. I'm happy to have a little niece born on my bday! :)

Anonymous said...

I am dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will call you today!!! She is perfect and looks just like Sierra! I can't wait to talk to you! I love you! I can't believe you went NATURAL!!!!!!!! How do you feel!?

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lisa you went Natural. I Can't believe that. She is so sweet. Guess your mom got there just in time. Love you Ruth

Anonymous said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! You are the woman!! I can't wait to hear all the details. I love child birth stories! Congrats on this new little firecracker it sounds like.

Anonymous said...

First of all, I didn't know you had a blog! Second, NATURAL?! Wow! Way to go! Sierra and Madison both look beautiful! Sierra is so big and so cute! Congrats Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys! What a rockin' family you guys are...Nate, congrats on another beautiful baby! I'll be excited to hear about your first son to come in the next few months;) heheh...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new little one. She is beautiful! I miss you tons! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!!! I'm so glad you sent me that little email so that I have your blog now. I am so happy for you guys! :) Sierra looks so cute too. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Lisa!! I just found your blog through Sarah Lawson (we grew up in the same Orem ward). Congrats on the new baby!! So happy everything is ok now. It would be fun to get back in touch. Check our blog out - thesummerhaysfamily.blogspot.com

xoxo
Caiti