Thursday, October 30, 2008

MADISON 1 WEEK OLD

Madison has been such a joy. I can't explain how much happiness and peace she brought with her when she entered our home and our lives. She loves her big sister and endures Sierra's constant need to be in her face and have Madison in her arms. We are working on improving Sierra's holding of Madison from a tight noose to a gentle hug... I guess it will take time. Madison has been on a great feeding schedule. She only woke up twice last night, once at midnight and once at three. I am getting more sleep and am feeling like I can handle being a mother of two. Nate has been impressed with Madison's temperment. I don't think he has even heard her cry yet. Her fussing rarely excaltes past what you see on the video. We are blessed to have her in our lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
she is so cute. I would want to hold her all the time if I was Sierra.

Anonymous said...

Such a difference between Madison and Sierra. I remember poor you barely two years ago trying to get Sierra to sleep thru the night!

Blessed you are, dear!