Thursday, February 19, 2009

ANOTHER DAY


Madison loves the bath tub as much or more than Sierra did. She kicks and plays and gets so excited. Sierra can't resist her enthusiasm and has to join in. Within seconds of me putting Madison in the tub Sierra is undressed and by her side.


Sierra is obsessed with cooking. She loves to help me in the kitchen. The other day in my frustration I steered her out of the kitchen. She protested, "But mom, I am your helper." Last night she was eager to help me cut up the mushrooms. I hate watching her use a knife. She insisted she wouldn't cut herself. I had to look the other way. As you can see, she did a great job.


I have always felt bad that Sierra doesn't have a mother that can think of fun projects for her to do during the day. Today, Sierra created a project for me. She had us make butterflies out of our crackers and carrot sticks.

Notice she is in her PJs at noon. Sierra thinks PJs are at home attire. Even when I spend a lot of time getting her ready for the day within the hour she is back in her PJs.




MJ, MJ, MJ. What can I say. I love her guts. I just want to kiss her all over all day long. Her favorite thing to do is just sit in my lap and watch her surroundings. I love her little open-mouth baby kisses. Yesterday, I swear, she tilted her head and gave me her usual open-mouth kiss on my check without a prompt. She is so adorable.

No comments: