Saturday, February 21, 2009

FAIRIES


Sierra said this evening, "Don't worry mom. If I get scared, the fairies will protect me. If the fairies get scared, then I will tell them that there is no such things as monsters."

Last night she was having a hard time staying in bed. I said, "Sierra, if you get out of bed again I will spank your bum." She smarted back, "If you be naughty to me, my faires will spank your bum!" Luckily I was in another room, so she couldn't see me smile. As seriously as I could, I said, "I am not afraid of your fairies." She said, "You should be because they spank very, very hard!" Extremely disrespectful but very funny.

2 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

Lisa it is so good that you record what they say--they will love to hear it someday! Love you!

DJ said...

Lisa,

Add my new blog, derrickandjennifer.blogspot. Will you change the spelling of Derrick's name too. :)

Thanks sis!

Jenn