Thursday, February 26, 2009

A MESSAGE EVERYONE SHOULD HEAR


I needed to hear this message today. I was really uplifted by Elder Uchtdorf words, the images of this clip, and the music. The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints produces so many beautiful pieces of media. I love Elder Uchtdorf and know he is an apostle of God. One of the twelve apostles of are day. I know we are all children of God. I know if all women everywhere could feel his words and believe them we could change the world.

2 comments:

Joy said...

It's funny you should be posting this now. I just was on the church web site (it was still up from this morning when I was printing out the Visiting Teaching Lesson). Thank goodness it was. I loved seeing this video. I want it on my blog too...both of them. I loved that talk.

Heather {Healthy Family Cookin} said...

Thanks for sharing! I needed this too!