Wednesday, February 18, 2009

VANILLA



Is it awful that I think this is so funny? Sierra has always had a perfect vocabulary and almost from the time she started to talk could pronounce most any word. I was stopped once by a speech pathologist at the store when she was two and the women was astounded by her vocabulary. She loves to talk just like her mother.

The other day I asked her if she wanted to get some vanilla ice cream at the store and she couldn't say the word vanilla, which surprised me. I also found it humorous. When I got home I overheard her practicing the word over and over again. I grabbed the camera and tried to help her out. A little self-serving but it was just so humorous.

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

Seriously hilarious! I had a good laugh. She really does speak really well.

Ashley said...

So funny! I also had a good laugh. Kids are so cute.

Michelle said...

Neil is sitting on the couch reading his paper. When I played this video he got a good chuckle. We both thought it was hillarious.