Sunday, June 7, 2009

ANOTHER HAHA.

Yesterday I was comming back from the store after running to buy some needles. I left in the evening after Nate was home, the girls were in bed asleep, so I was free. Ahhh. Well, on my way back into the apartment building there were a group of three men, college age, hanging out in the lobby in a rather interesting discussion.

Man 1: What are we going to do? I can't get them to pick up their phone. (As he is redialing to prove his point.)
Man 2: Well, I don't know about you all but I ain't going to walk up all those stairs. I ain't going to the party all sweaty.
Man 3: Come on it won't be that bad.
Man 2: Dude, they live in the penthouse. That is 23 flights of stairs. I ain't goin' up 23 flights of stairs.
Man 1: I will call again, but I don't think they are going to answer.
Man 2: Let's just go.
Man 3: Come on, I will race you. 23 flights isn't that bad.
Man 2: Dude, when was the last time you walked 23 flights of stairs, I ain't doin' it.

Note: You need a key to access the penthouse through the elevator. This maybe why they were acting like dumb blondes.... but still.

Me: Hey, why don't you ride the elevator up to the 22nd floor and then walk up one flight of stairs?

We all climbed onto the elevator.

Man 1: (Light bulb) Yeah.
Man 2: Why didn't we think of that.
Man 3: Good thing you were here or we would have walked up all those stairs.

Glad to be someones hero today. Lisa, saves the day!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Men are so dumb sometimes.

Paul and Em said...

2nd time I heard it and it's still funny. I love people..mostly because their entertaining

Chrystal said...

That is way too funny! You go Lisa....put those guys in there place!

Sarah Keith said...

That is hilarious!!!