Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TO PROVE A POINT


See Emily. She screamed when I stood up to grab the camera and put it in place. Then she calmed down while I sat by her. Then she screamed when I stood up and walked away. She is addicted to her mother. (I am talking to my sister on the phone, complaining about my leach.) I don't know what to do. I have tried letting her whine and just cleaning house. Then she pathetically crawls after me. Every day it seems to get worse and I feel like I sit while she is awake and run around cleaning and getting everything I can taken care of while she naps. We also take a lot of walks because she is usually content in the stroller. I have complained to Nate but he says, "Just sit there, if she is happy." I don't think he has realized it makes a person crazy to sit in the same spot all day. One day is okay, maybe even relaxing, but by day seven you want to scream.

5 comments:

Paul and Em said...

Just love the leach! She will only be that age for so long! Come here and I will hold her all day long, to bad she barely knows who I am!

needtoknow said...

You actually get use to sitting in one place all the time if you do it long enough(not that I am recomemding it) believe me I know

shellydinger said...

I know this doesn't solve the problem - but what if you just strapped her onto your back and walked around?

Joy said...

I have seen the cute leach in action. Keep at it.

Shandra said...

This was not a staged production. This was based on actual events. :-)