Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CURSE YOU QUILTER SHELLY

A-1 Dear Jane

A-3 Dear Jane

Shelly, a dear friend started a Dear Jane Quilt. You can google "Dear Jane Quilt" to see what this monster is going to look like when it is done. We went to the quilt show in Columbus, Ohio together(See previous post). Maybe I was posioned by inspiration there.

Shelly, I did my first two squares. I am now on a square that has 40 pieces. 40 pieces of fabric in a 4 1/2 inch block? Who was the nut that came up with this idea? Who are the nuts that want to duplicate it?

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

Hmmm. . .maybe you should start at the end of the quilt - so that I can have all of your blocks when you give up! Wa ha ha ha! (that's a challenge, by the way)and I LOVE the fabric you chose.

Paul and Em said...

You have far more amibition than I ever will.