Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GROWING BABY

Banana, MJ's favorite food lately. Sierra never cared for bananas as a baby but MJ loves them. I can give her a whole banana and it will be gone in seconds. Yummy.


We have been trying to teach MJ how to crawl. Sierra asked me, "If Madison can crawl then will she be able to get to my toys." I said, "Yep." After that she stopped being eager to demonstrate to her sister how to crawl. Can you hear Sierra crying in the back ground? She started bawling when she realized I brought out the camera to film MJ and not her.

A few days ago Sierra was bouncing around and her hip popped. She started laughing. I said, "Sierra that isn't good your leg shouldn't be popping at age three." She said, "Don't worry mom my leg won't go flat."

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

She is so cute! It will be so fun for you when she is crawling. You will be a busy Mommy!

Paul and Em said...

The cutest baby in the world...I'm worried by the time I get around to it all the good genes will be gone.

Amanda said...

HELLO!! Finally saw your cute blog. My e-mail is amandacraigjohnson@gmail.com if you want to see mine send me your e-mail address! I'm glad we got together last night that was FUN!