Friday, August 7, 2009

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY MY DARLING ANGEL GIRL

Sierra's I am 4 pictures. She is getting so tall and thin.

YEAH, Aunt Emily sent me a package for my birthday!!!

Yummy, I picked out my cake. Pink Jell-o cake. Raspberry Jell-o cake with Cheesecake pudding mixed with cool whip for frosting and fresh raspberries. Yummy.

A present that lasted 12 hours. The child climbs inside and grabs onto the handles and you roll it. Nate said it wouldn't last, but I thought 12 hours was a bit ridiculous. She was sad when I took it back but she exchanged it for more princess Polly pockets, her latest obsession.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Sierra! Hope you have a great day!

Ps Beautiful picture Lisa!

DJ said...

Happy birthday CC! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Please call me after you go to your birthday movie. I want to hear all about it. I think you're going to love it!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Sierra. I can't believe that you are 4 years old. You look so beautiful in your picture. We hope you have a great day. Love Your Grandparents.

Sarah Keith said...

That is SUCH a BEAUTIFUL picture! I can't believe she is 4!