Thursday, August 27, 2009

ARTIST

Sierra loves to draw. She will draw for hours and hours. Here are some of my favorites from her gallery along with what she said about each.
My family. Dad, Mom and me a Ballerina.
Mothers and daughters. A mother flower and her baby flower in a pot. My mother teaching me how to play with the yo yo.
My mother. Mom is so excited I got more beans for being good. (No those aren't freckles. Those are moles.)
Me a Mermaid, Dad jumping rope. I am swimming in the sea. I love dad very much.

3 comments:

Jess said...

She is so good! I can't believe that she can draw that well! There is no way that Chase could do that. Way to go Sierra!

shellydinger said...

I've been impressed by her artwork before, but holy cow I love her people! It honestly looks way better than anything I could draw. I love that the girls have eyelids, did you teach her that?

Unknown said...

Your whole family has so much artistic ability. Looks like sierra got all of that talent as well. I love your posts! And I can't wait to see you all in like a week! Yay!
Hey by the way someone stole our blog and I haven't been able to get it back. =(
Our new blog address is
cravenscountry.blogspot.com
Could you add me agian?