Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ODE TO JESS


Here's to Jess, my Pittsburgh sister who preserved my sanity today. MJ has been breaking through two teeth and has been very irritable. She has just whinned at me for 48 hours. I can't put her down. I can't clean my house. I can't work on the quilt that I want to finish for my growing neice. I can't make dinner. I have to walk and bounce and bounce. Anyway, I begged Jess to let me come over to her house. She spoiled MJ by letting her jump in her jump-a-roo, which she loved and giving her dum dums. After an hour of Jess MJ appeared cured and this was the final result. Heaven, a sleeping baby.

Jess took these pictures. I laugh. Do you think they are sisters? Where do they get that look of death from?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hillarious. Tess has the same look of death. She furrows her brows all the time. It makes me laugh.

Jess said...

I am so glad that you came over! One day Madison is going to like me enough for you to let me babysit! I am surprised though that she actually fell asleep with all that sugar in her:)

And yes, the furrowed brow...So funny!

Sarah Keith said...

That is hilarious! I love your girls! Jess is amazing with babies!

Shandra said...

One wouldn't have to look far to see where they get the furrowed brow... ;-)