Sunday, August 23, 2009

PEEK-A-BOO


8 BEST MOMENTS OF THE DAY
1. MJ's big 4 teeth grin.
2. Cinnamon French Toast made from homemade wheat bread, hot off the skillet, with lots of butter and maple syrup.
2. Spinning the girls wildly in the office chairs.
3. Watching Sierra build an entire village for her polly pocket princesses out of blocks.
4. Playing hide and seek with Sierra and listening to her giggle madly as I walked back and forth down the hall past the linen closet where she was hiding.
5. Making a perfect dinner.
6. Watching Sierra sit still at the kitchen table and eat all of her food.
7. Smelling my babies as I cuddled and kissed them all wrapped in their towels fresh out of their bath.
8. Reading Piglet's Great Adventures to Sierra with our heads nuzzled together.

1 comment:

Paul and Em said...

So cute! I want to be a Mom! I sounds a thousand times better than being by yourself at home.