Friday, August 21, 2009

MY FAVORITE THINGS


Wish I had of gotten a better picture of this. I now know what angle I should have taken the picture at to get a better composition but I still love it. (I know, I know, I am never suppose to blog about Nate, but I had to this once.)

Last Sunday, we were all exhausted. I invited some friends over for dinner. I was trying to do the rolls on the tray when MJ woke up from her nap early. She was still tired. She crawled after me whippering. She wanted to be held but I had to finish putting the rolls on the tray and I didn't have an extra hand. Nate was in taking a nap. I went back to our room and threw MJ on top of him and said in a huff, "Take her for a walk, do something with her. I am trying to finish dinner." I walked out of the room. (Not my most loving wife or mommy moment.) In less than a minutes she stopped crying. I thought, Wow, what happened? I snuck back into my room and peeked around the corner and he was massaging her little back. In less than five minutes this was the result. Beautiful. Perfect. I love my husband. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is such a good daddy.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow! Very sweet!

Nicki Dunn said...

lisa. just found your blog! your girls and so sweet and grown up!
regan is moving out to PA soon and i'm in NY. we'd love to see you sometime.
love you.