Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BRAGGING, it's a mother's privilege!


Last night, I went to tuck Sierra in and she was looking at a picture book about Jesus. I sighed. It was 9:00pm again. I said, "Sweet Pea, why are you looking at a picture book of Jesus right now." She looked up with the most sincere blue eyes and said, "Because mom, I just want to be like Him so much." I had to smile and reply, "Me too honey. Me too."

Nate, Sierra and I had to give a talk a few weeks ago. My parents happened to come into town that same weekend. I didn't blog about it, but my sister did. If you want to take a peek click here and here. Sierra did such a good job and I was so proud of her.

Also, she has memorized the 9th and 10th Articles of Faith. The Primary President challenged them to learn one a month. She has taken the challenge on full force. I am astonished at how fast she has learned them. When she sets her mind to something there is no stopping her. For those of you who don't know the Articles of Faith are the basic principles of belief for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. So, if you ever wondered what we believe or just curious to see what Sierra memorized click here.

Thanks for letting me brag, it's a mother's privilege you know. :)

No comments: