Monday, September 20, 2010

SWEET MJ


Well, MJ was glued to "Dora the Explorer" this afternoon. Even though I don't like my children mindlessly watching television for hours on end, I did get a lot done and she was so cute to listen to. Ever time Dora would ask a question like, "Do you see the stick?" or "Do you see the big beautiful rainbow?" She would say in a slow cute voice, "Yeess." I thought it was cute and hilarious. As much as Sierra loved Dora when she was little she never spoke to her and when she was older she would say, "You don't have to talk to Dora, she will do it anyway."

Also, MJ is so addicted to her bottle and has a massive break down everytime I won't fill it up and give it to her, which happens every night because I don't want her to wet the bed.

That leads me to the most important news, she is potty trained and was down to about one accident a day last week. This week she has gone the last 48 hours without an accident! Yeah. We may have finally made it. She is awesome. Now if I could just get her to sleep through the night, which she hasn't done since we left Pittsburgh. Sigh. One thing at a time.

No comments: