Thursday, September 2, 2010

IN THE LEAFY TREE TOPS


Well, I bought this swing a few weeks ago. I have wanted one since we lived in the highrise. I wanted to buy it and sink it to the ceiling in the living room. (I didn't think it would be possible because everything was plaster and concrete.) Since we have moved I have walked by it several times, but didn't want to pay the money for it. Last week it went on sale, yeah! MJ is obsessed with it. I jerry-rigged it to the tree out front and she loves it. Absolutely, loves it. I can push her and watch CC ride her bike at the same time. Very fun for me.

Except her sister thinks what MJ is doing is more fun and keeps trying to push her. Sadly, her sister's idea of fun and MJ's idea of fun are totally different. Sierra wants to push her extremely high and twist her around.

So, MJ is always looking out of the corner of her eye to make sure her sister is very far from the swing, if she comes close she lets out a hollar.

P.S. Sierra had P.E. yesterday. I asked her how it went. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know if I had P.E. today." I said, "Your teacher said you had P.E. today." She said, "Mom, I had a lot of fun today but I don't know if it was P.E." Sigh of relief.

No comments: