Tuesday, December 20, 2011

CHRISTMAS CAROL TO THE HOSPITAL

I can't tell you how much I am loving Sierra lately. She woke up early this morning and cleaned her bedroom without even being asked. It made my day. She is such a good little girl and has a such a strong sense of right and wrong and I love her for it. The picture below is her with her new bestie Amanda. She has become really good friends with her since Bailey moved. I love that she shared her coat with her. I love even more that they are both missing the same tooth. They went over to the hospital and caroled through the halls. There were a couple of old people there who were grinning from ear to ear. It was as if the who's down in whoville had gathered, and I was touched by the spirit of Christmas. I did shed a little tear, a little one. I love Christmas.


No comments: