Friday, December 23, 2011

SNOWFLAKES AND GUMBO

I have had a great last two days here is a random list of the things we have done....

A cute litttle girl from our church came over to sew some barbie clothes for her little sister. We had a good time together.

I went over to the Trevenan's to work on the K's quilt again. The girls played with a little farm set on the floor while we quilted.

Madison keeps calling mango's, flamingo's it cracks me up.

I found the perfect gift for my family. They are going to love it. It is mostly for my mother...she is going to love it. Sierra was putting some finishing touches on it today.

I am almost done sewing two beautiful pairs of pajamas. I guessed on the size of one and I pray it fits. (I don't know why I have bought them all these years. They are so fun to make.)

I made gumbo for dinner it was so good.

I and the girls cut snowflakes.

Sierra stayed up and watched the Incredibles with me to celebrate no schools for a few weeks.

I and Sierra finished reading Mary Poppins. We are both sad to see it end.

Sierra has spent the last few days teaching Madison her letters. She prints worksheets off the computer. It makes me smile. The printer ran out of ink. She told Madison, "That's okay, Santa will bring us some more."


No comments: