Monday, December 19, 2011

A PROJECT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON

I made a friend and she is awesome. She shared her talents and I am blessed. Sierra only wanted art supplies for Christmas. I thought, what goes well with art supplies for a big gift. I thought of a number of things and then settled on a chair and table set for her bedroom. I spent hours online and nothing was right. I ran into a friend at the library who said she was going to do the same thing for her children and Lily said she would help her build one. However, she changed her mind and bought one instead. I went from the library to Lily's house and asked if I could take her place. I know bold. She was so sweet and said, "Absolutely." I spent a few days at her house and this is the result. I painted the table ivory white and the chairs ballerina pink. I love it. I am so excited for Christmas!

No comments: