Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS


I was so excited about Christmas this year. I put some real thought it to what I bought the girls and I knew it turned out perfectly when the minute Christmas was over they sat down at their little table and chair and used their imagination as they played.

All Sierra wanted was art supplies and she got enough to supply a small preschool.

Madison got blocks and a couple puzzles.

They both got a baby doll and their table and chair set.

My mother-in-law put them together a tupperware container full of felt, so they could create. They loved it.

I made their pajamas. It was my first year sewing pajamas and I have no idea why I haven't done it before each pair took about an hour and they loved them. It is by far the easiest pattern I have ever made. It is McCall's pattern number 5965. It has a pattern for boy pajama's too.

No comments: