Saturday, December 10, 2011

CHRISTMAS PARTY

There is a little Christmas tradition in our church to have reenactment of the nativity by the children. I can't begin to say how precious I think it is. It is one of my favorite Christmas time events. They also sang to us. We also had a huge breakfast fit for a king. There was this Mexican quiche that was so yummy. I have to get the recipe. If I do, I will share. There audience was also really cute. She will be in primary in less than a month. I am sad. My baby is growing up.
This little brass band played really well and preformed a few fun Christmas numbers.
These were my breakfast contribution, so yummy. You can get the recipe by clicking here and here. I left the almond extract out of the cupcake recipe. I added a 1/2 tsp of raspberry extract to the frosting and topped with a raspberry. They are so yummy.

No comments: