Thursday, January 5, 2012

BRINGING BACK PRETTY

There is something that has concerned me about raising little girls. I feel it when I see Sierra shaking her little bum. (Call me a prude.) I feel it when I see other little girls her same age wearing Minny skirts. I feel it more now that she has out grown the children's section at Target and is now moving into a new phase where classy is less accessable. I want her to be classy. I especially want her to wear classy dresses during her Tween and Teen years. I want her to be pretty and not hot. This article has put into words how I have felt for a long time.

You didn't know I could sketch, did you? Well I can sew too. Click here. So, in an effort to bring back pretty I am going to make the dress that gets the most votes for my daughter Sierra. The pictures are numbered like you read left right, up and down, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. VOTE. In March I will post a picture of her in her new dress.

It gets even better. I will make two dresses. I will draw a random winner from the votes on this post next Friday and I will make the dress for their daughter too. She can be any age from 6-14. The project will be done by the end of March just in time for Easter. So vote!



No comments: