Monday, January 16, 2012

SANDRA BOYNTON


A few pattern's I ordered from vogue arrived today . I am in love. I hope I get up the guts to tackle them soon. I have some old vintage sheets I am going to use. I am hoping to find an old lace table cloth for the dress on the left. Ahhhh. You can do it too, come and join me and sew something for Easter. If you are afraid, let me know and I will let you keep me on speed dial.
The girls have spent the afternoon on crayola.com. You can turn yourself into a coloring page. They love it.Last, but not least one of my all time favorite authors, Sandra Boynton. I can't begin to say how much I love her work. You know how sometimes a book just speaks to you. Well,this is my all time favorite book she wrote. It spoke to me at a time in life when I felt like the hippopotamus. I think it is hard to be the hippopotamus, but I also think it is important because it teach us charity. For all of you who have felt like the hippopotamus, or helped a hippopotamus, or just cheered a hippopotamus on, you must own this book. Also, watch this video, if you aren't a mom you will laugh. If you are a mom, you will laugh harder. It is a Sandra Boynton song! Yeah, for great writers.

No comments: