Monday, May 14, 2012

GARDENING

If we have the farm, why would we plant something in our backyard? I am not sure. The girls have been begging me to and I kind of want to just grow something on my own. Chuck brought over a pile of compost for us, or as we call it Cow Poo. Madison was singing, "I am shoveling the cow poo. I am shoveling the cow pooh. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." She had to help and it was slow but fun. She loved it.

 You can see our little garden in the back corner. (I know we are good. No, we bought plants at the store. We will see how they look in a couple of weeks.) I am still asking myself, why? I have this paranoia about gardening, every time I plant something I move before harvest. I hate it. Sierra and Madison were playing in the hose. It was hot.
It seems that lately my kitchen is always littered with wet, little, footprints. Well, at least it gives me a reason to pull out the mop once a day.

No comments: