Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Les Miserable


I have a fetish with this play.
I owned the sound track when I was a teenager and played it over and over until my whole family was sick of it.
I always dreamed of playing Eponine on Broadway.
Although I acted, I am not a singer. This play made me want to be one though.

I got to see it live for the first time in Pittsburgh.
I took Sierra. She was three.
I still giggle about it.
It was one of those "living your dreams through your children" moments that I will never be proud of.
The moment Gaveroche was shot Sierra looked up to me with tear stained eyes and said,
"Why did the little boy die?"
Then she fell asleep.
Sad.

Anyway. I saw this trailer today and I can't stop watching it. I think I have watched it at least five times. I didn't know Anne Hathoway could sing. Wow.
They are doing the actual musical like Phantom, Emma get excited. This may be your new favorite.
I can't wait to see this in December.
Anyone want to go with me? I will leave Sierra at home this time.

No comments: