Sunday, February 10, 2013

BARBIES

 They have started to play Barbies together.
I think it is the cutest thing.
They play together all Sunday.
I love to listen to them.
Sierra will say, "Madison pretend that this is your horse and this is mine."
"Pretend this is the dungeon."
"Pretend they sleep in this room."
 
While they were playing Sierra was giving Madison advice.
Madison, "When you go to school, don't ever run away from friends. It hurts their feelings."
Madison questioned, "What if someone hits me?"
Sierra replies, "Then you stop, walk, and tell. You ask them to stop. Then walk away. If they won't stop, tell a teacher."
 
Madison may have asked that questions because some boy hit Sierra in the face on the playground last week.
She had a bloody nose.
She went to the nurse.
He said it was an accident, but followed that up with, "That is what you get for chasing boys on the playground."
Not quite sure it was an accident.
Brings out the mother bear in me.
I want to storm onto the playground and grab him by the shirt collar and tell him to leave my little girl alone.
She insisted it was an accident.
If he accidentally hurts her again, the school may hear from me.
For now... we will let it go.
 

 



No comments: