Sunday, February 17, 2013

NOW THERE ARE THREE

I love going to church with my little family.
I sincerely miss it whenever I am sick or right after I have a baby.
Six weeks is just too long.
I convinced Nate to at least let me and my little guy go to Sacrament Meeting.
He wasn't fond of the idea but consented.
I love that now I have three little kids.
I think they are so beautiful.
How blessed am I.
 
I read Genesis 21:6 last night.
It reads.
"And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me."
Laugh could have a double meaning in this scripture.
I love to think of laugh as rejoicing.
 I thought at one time there maybe just two little girls, which would have been fine.
So, I smiled at Sarah's words.
"God hath made me to rejoice!"
I have truly rejoiced over the last month because of my beautiful growing family.
Aren't they divine?

No comments: