Monday, March 4, 2013

GOOD MORNING

 I had to sort through all of the baby clothes again and pull out the 3-6 month clothes.
He is growing so much.
Yep, he is only 6 weeks old.
I know he is huge.
In this picture he is wearing a 3-6 month outfit.
I don't think it will be long before we are searching for 6-9 months.
I love his little growing boy.

 A lot of people have given us clothes, so I am not exactly sure where his huge sock collection has come from.
He has the most eclectic variation of socks I have ever seen, except my husband's sock collection when I met him.
It seems fitting.
 I know this picture is blurry but I think she is so gorgeous.
She picked out her own outfit this morning.
Because I curled her hair on Saturday night, it will be curly all week.
I can't tell  you how much time it saves me.
 Don't forget this this little princess.
I love our little giggly clown.
She puts a smile on all our faces.
She wanted to go trick-or-treating today.
She wouldn't let it go.
It didn't matter how much I told her she couldn't.
She didn't understand.
I tried to get her excited for Easter, but no.... she wants Halloween.
My girls are obsessed with My Little Ponies.
I bribbed Madison.
I needed her to sleep in her own bed at night.
I told her she could have Flutter Shy if she slept in her own bed for a week.
She did it.
Her and her sister play My Little Ponies for hours.
Too cute.
 
(Sorry about all the blurry pictures. It is hard to take pictures one handed. It seems that all I have lately is one hand. But they were too precious not to share.)

No comments: