Thursday, March 21, 2013

COLTON'S BIRTHDAY

I and the three kid headed to Utah for Spring Break.
The drive is about four hours.
It went well.
The girls were great.
James was good. 
We got in on Colton's 3rd Birthday the night we arrived.
Isn't this kid insanely beautiful?
Look at those eyes!
Don't they just melt your heart.
 He was reaching for his cake.
It was cute.
My sister Tamara made it.
She is talented.
 I love the look on Sierra and James's face.
Same look.
Eyes going different direction.
Cracks me up.


He loved his nerf gun. His excitement level was off the charts.
It made me excited for my little boy when he is three.
He ran around the house squealing and shooting everyone.
Nate would have gotten a real kick out of it, if James was that enthused.
The little nerf bullets left welts on everyone they hit and Colton had a really good aim.
The next day someone put it up on the fridge.


No comments: