Tuesday, March 12, 2013

MUD MONSTERS

 They both love mud so much.
Nothing makes them happier lately.
They make mud soup and mud pies.
It is so messy.
 
I want you to pay attention to Sierra's pants.
They have been in the mending box for a few months.
There was a small hole on the right knee.
I mended the hole this morning and told her she could wear them to school.
She was excited.
She came home with a small whole in the left knee and a large tear in the right.
What does she do at school to reek such havoc on her pants?
I have no idea.
 
Back to mud...
I carried this poor mud monster to the bathtub when she was done.
I have never in my life seen bath water that black.
Holy cow little girl you can get dirty!
 
Madison was so intense playing with her mud she didn't even notice I was taking pictures.
Mud play is serious business.








No comments: